I’ve been loving a lot of things over the holiday break (mince pies, maybe a bit too much) but I thought I would post a few beauty and fashion related things that I couldn’t have been without over Christmas.
The Black Beanie: I never, ever, ever thought I would wear one of these but I’m literally obsessed with it now. I decided to add a little veil in the vein hope of being Jil Sander cool and oh my god is this thing warm.
Jo Malone, Damask Rose & Oud: One of my all time favourite fragrances and my second bottle thanks to a super generous boyfriend. It’s just the most glam smell and it lasts forever.
Marc Jacobs Watch: Again a la boyfriend, what a sweetie. This is so gorgeous and midnight blue goes with EVERYTHING. I also turn up on time to things now.
Hoop Earrings: I feel like a gypsy fortune teller and for some reason that feels fabulous…
Cups to Go: It’s so much easier to venture into the cold with something to distract yourself, like fresh juice… or mulled wine. And it saves you money, tres amazing.
Marc Jacobs Decadence: It literally smells like a big bank account. It’s a perfume that looks like a little bag. No brainer.
I have a great love for Starbucks, I know a lot of people don’t rate it, but it’s my favourite coffee chain of all. So to celebrate my deep appreciation, I thought I would do a little break down of my favourite drinks.1. Skinny Vanilla Latte – This is my number one favourite order of all time. Low in calories (opt for the sugar free syrup!) but still a great sweet treat and the perfect caffeine hit.
2. Toffee Nut Latte – Yes this is seasonal, but my god is it worth waiting 9 months for! Creamy, Christmassy and the ultimate winter warmer.
3. Soy Latte – If you need a dairy free option, then opt for this with a flavoured syrup, as an exciting alternative.
4. Chai Tea Latte – A great coffee alternative, it’s infused with flavours cardamon and cinnamon and has a very aromatic scent.
5. Mocha Frappuccino – It’s coffee and chocolate blended into one super cooling and extra tasty summer treat. Just don’t look at the calorie count.
6. Cool Lime Refresher – Another for the summer but this is extra low in calories. It has a great refreshing taste, mixing lime, mint and cucumber and is dairy free.